Better products for your customers
With more information about user experience you can build better products your customers love.
“Even the best designers only produce successful products if their designs solve the right problems. A wonderful interface with the wrong features will fail.”
Jakob Nielsen Principal usability consultant, NN Group
What we offer
Checkealos helps you focus your development around the customer’s needs, emotions and behaviors. With the Checkealos test, you can observe your target customers interacting and thinking out loud in sample groups as they interact with low fidelity prototypes, test environment software, and production environment software. We make it simple.
What we Answer
We answer the ‘why’ or ‘why not,’ as well as questions like:
- Should you build a functionality or feature?
- Should you build group pages with a few set templates, or incorporate strategic UI patterns for consistency?
- Should you use design guidelines to facilitate design reuse and discipline?
- Should you start with minimal UX design and evolve as you receive more customer feedback?
- Do you accept user criteria as a part of the user story?
- When do you look for solutions to browser rendering issues?
- How do you use front-end caching to speed up end-user experience?
- When can you assume that the end-customer would read and take action based on your copy or platform prompts?
What to Consider
Other things to consider about Customer Experience. Does your customer:
- Experience reciprocity?
- Feel excited by the content?
- Feel persuaded by the design to return to your site?
- Feel that they have authority and creativity while engaging with the content?
- Feel motivated, interested, or challenged by your brand?
Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realise it themselves
Steve Jobs Ex-CEO, Apple Inc.