Make your marketing campaigns a success with an incredible UX
You are responsible for your customer’s digital marketing success. You understand the importance of creating optimized campaigns that result in conversions and relevant metrics.
It is really imperative to reliably observe, monitor, understand, measure, and interpret targeted customer emotions and behavior to create engaging campaigns. Understanding emotions driving customer behavior helps you move the customer through the sales funnel effectively and provides value to the marketing spending.
Customers expect a lot from digital marketing these days. Many of your customers may be impatient, want directions from you or insist on magical happening from your side; we can help you.
Our user experience specialists analyze each video and provide you with a report.
We provide screen grabs, screen viewing, and recorded audio of users interacting with your project.
We film users interacting with your platform and your competitors platforms.
All issues marked in video clips with specific time indications for easy replay.
Real customers give real insights.
Find and connect with the specific audiences you need without struggling with long cycles or costs associated with manually recruiting people to provide feedback.
Test on any device
Run studies on desktop, tablets, smartphones, and prototypes.
Make it better than your competitors
Take advantage of the weaknesses of your competition and learn from their strengths.
How can Checkealos UX testing help you?
New customer acquisition.
Help clients narrow down customer divisions.
Understand the “why” behind the analytics data.
Control marketing by spending based on what works.
Provide metrics requested by the customer based on promotion success.
Understand the “why” behind the analytics data
- Why did the email promotion get deleted or end up in the Spam folder?
- Does the content work on your customer’s devices?
- Does the content headline work?
- Does the AB testing of webpage or campaign page work?
- Does the multivariate combination of content work?
- Which design works better between two alternatives?
- Are there any keywords that don’t work?
- Does your landing page promotion work?
Get buy-in from stakeholders
Does your customer:
- Experience reciprocity?
- Feel excited by the content?
- Feel persuaded by your site’s design to return to your site?
- Feel that they have authority and creativity while engaging with the content?
- Feel motivated, interested, or challenged by your brand?
Stephen Kaufer – Co-founder, TripAdvisor
Digital Marketing Institute