Jobs at Checkealos
We are looking for professionals with experience as analysts and who are used to analyse results from different methodologies, since currently our studies go from unmoderated Think Aloud tests, to moderated tests, Surveys and Card Sorting. Our collaborators may work with other professionals, such as UX designers, software engineers and visual designers. If so, their collaboration will embrace the whole development cycle, including brainstorming, design, tests and support.
Our collaborators will be able to work with other UX designers, as well as software engineers and visual designers. Your collaboration will cover the entire development cycle, including brainstorming, design, testing, documentation and support.
Our relationship will be based on flexibility, that is, at the beginning the collaboration will be on a project-by-project basis, but we are also willing to collaborate in bigger projects and with a long-term scope.
- Minimum experience: 5-7 years of experience in UX or relevant fields
- Preferably, Spanish and English speaking.
- Being organised and meticulous, being able to work simultaneously in multiple projects.
- Communication skills both written and oral.
- Great analytical reasoning and problems solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a wide variety of teams.
- Having courses or experience in front-end web development and technology.
Expertise and Knowledge required:
- Having titles like User Experience Analyst, User Experience Designers, User Experience Researchers, etc
Having wide experience in the use of the best UX design practicesto design solutions and a deep understanding of the mobile-firstdesign and the responsive design.
- Having a solid understanding about the design user centred and
testing, usability and accessibility methodologies.
Having capability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently andintelligently.
Being expert using tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin or similar design programs.
- Understanding the basic front languages: HTML, CSS and
- Having experience in working with agile/scrum development.