Jobs at Checkealos
Senior Content Designer
- Understand difference between content design and copy writing.
- Have extensive experience of web content design, copy writing and creating simple.
- Experience designing content for responsive websites with mobile-first strategy.
- Experience with accessibility compliance, assurance and supporting inclusion.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to creatively present findings.
- Experience engaging and constructively challenging stakeholders about the importance of good content design.
- Experience working in conjunction with wider stakeholders, integrated marketing team, service teams and other relevant departments.
- Experience with long term content strategy, content redirection, writing content to improve SEO, Google keywords, development of taxonomy, improving labels, improving page titles, improving call-to-action labels.
- Experience with content management systems like WordPress.
- Working experience with HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with content design principles and existing content.
- Guiding in-house team to understand and develop greater knowledge.
- Mid-level (3-5 years) / Senior-level (7+ years) of experience with content design, development and effective copy writing.
- Strong communication skills (both in-person and written).
- Effective relationship building skills with stakeholders essential.
- Relevant education background and work experience needed.
Front End Developer
Description Frontend development on Ruby on Rails language for international corporates of Banking, Automotive, Telecommunications, Governments, Insurance, Utilities that among its competitive strategies have high value User Experience.
We are looking for excellent Front End developers. The successful candidate must have desire to learn, explore and implement technology solutions for our clients while aligning with Checkealos core values: curiosity, thoughtfulness and being brave.
Titulation Requirements: Computer Engineer or similar
English level: C1 at least
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Web Servers: Unicorn, Apache, Nginx
- Development Tools: Redmine / JIRA, Git, GitHub
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Front-end development (CSS / CSS3, HTML / HTML5)
- Valuable knowledge: Testing: Rspec
- JAVA / JEE (JSF, Primefaces, EJB, JPA, Spring, Hibernate)
- Agile methodologies