Improve the metrics of your platform by improving User Experience
Know the strengths and weaknesses of your product and how they compare to other design alternatives and the designs of your competitors.
Request direct feedback from your users on different design alternatives for your website, as well as an assessment comparing your platform against your competitors. Define all tasks that the user needs to complete during the usability test so you get the best possible feedback.
What We Offer
All issues marked in video clips with specific time indications for easy rewatch.
Ironically, the thing that will likely make the least improvement in the ease of use of software-based products is new technology. There is little difference technically between a complicated, confusing program and a simple, fun, and powerful product.
Alan Cooper Crafted interaction design
Insight We Provide:
- Why aren’t your customers completing the journey?
- What parts of the interaction design are not intuitive?
- What call-to-action labels work?
- What parts of your design do customers love?
- Is there a better way of presenting the content?
- What are some solutions to browser rendering issues?
- Which design works better between two alternatives?
- Does the customer experience reciprocity while using your site?
- Does the customer feel excited?
- Does the design persuade the customer to take action?
- Does the customer feel in control of their actions while navigating?
- Does the customer feel engaged while interacting with your site for the first time?
That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
Steve Jobs Ex-CEO, Apple Inc